Thursday 16 August 2012

My Second 2012 Olympic Experience

My second 2012 Olympic experience was the Men's Marathon.  I was too short  to see the runners very well but fortunately I could see their heads.  I saw them go by twice.  The first time I saw them go by there were three runners that were right next to each other way ahead of the rest.  The first one was from Uganda and the other two were from Kenya.  The second time I saw them come around I was very surprised because of how spread out they were!  The first guy I saw go by was going so fast he was running right next to the motorcycle!  He was from Uganda and ended up winning.  The other two runners I saw go by the the first time from Kenya got second and third.  It was very cool!

 This is a picture of my sisters and me at the Marathon.  Now you can see why I couldn't see very well.
This is one of the Kenyan runners about two miles from the finish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment