Tuesday 7 August 2012

My 2012 Olympic Experience

I just got back from the USA vs Canada soccer match!!!!!!!  It was awesome!!!!!!!  We had great seats where we could see the field and players perfectly!!!!!  My favorite player was Rapinoe because she was very good at getting the ball away from the other team, corner kicks and throw-ins!  I also like her personality!  You don't want to make her mad because if you do it usually ends up in her scoring a goal.  She scored two of the USA goals in the game I saw!  I also love her hair!!!!!  The USA won 4 to 3 in the last 30 seconds of overtime!!!!! It was so exciting!!!!!  If you ever get the chance to go see the women's USA Olympic soccer team play, take it, you won't regret it.

This is a picture of my sisters and I at Old Trafford Stadium in Manchester, England a couple hours before the game started.

This is a picture of the teams singing the national anthems.

This is a picture of Hope Solo singing the national anthem on the big screen.

This is a picture of Rapinoe about to make a corner kick.

This is a picture of the US team trying to block the goal from a corner kick.

This is a picture of some very excited fans on the big screen after the USA won.

No comments:

Post a Comment